Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hi my name's Mama....

I thought I would take a little time to tell you all about myself. I'm a mostly stay-at-home Mama to my two children Sissy age 4 and Boo age 3. (I work part time from my home) I've been married for about 7 1/2 years. I attend the First Church of God-Anderson. I love to ramble and thought this would be good therapy for me and also a good way to help me remember the silly and sometimes not so silly things my kidos do everyday.

If you're looking for a blog that will help you get your life organized, help you have a clean and organized home, or how to get your kidos to listen and do things the first time....this isn't the site, but let me know where it is please! :)

This is just boring rambling from me, Mama.

Mama

1 comment:

Debs said...

Just stopping in to say 'hi', and encourage a new blogger! I came to you from the works for me wednesday links on Rocks in My Dryer.
Keep blogging :-)
Stop by and visit me if you want...!