Thursday, February 22, 2007

I could never Imagine.....

It's been a rough week here. I got a call from my Mom on Sunday afternoon, her cousin had called my Grandma to tell her that two of my young cousins (her granddaughters) had been killed in a car/train accident. They were riding with their grandfather (on the other side) on the way to church when he made a turn directly into the path of the train (according to police reports). I cannot even begin to imagine what this young couple is going through. They lost not only her father, but also their two beautiful babies ( they were 8 and 11). I look at my two kidos and think of all the times my Dad has taken them to or picked them up from school and all the other times they just want to go somewhere w/ him. This is an unimaginable pain to me, so many times I just pick up my kidos and sit and hug them. I know it sounds negative, but you never know will God while call them home. Please pray for this entire family.

Mama

No comments: